The Love Look
different from other photographers?
We focus on photos for dating profiles that are different from headshots. We shoot in flattering natural light, and against bright backgrounds and/or in nature so that you can really shine. We also ask you to fill out a questionnaire so we can figure out how to best showcase your unique personality.
What should I wear and bring for my shoot?
Dress just like you would on a date! Bring a few changes of clothes, and some props to show us what you love. I’ve got a pop-up tent so you can comfortably change between locations.
- Bring a few of your favorite outfits that make you feel good.
- Wear bright colors.
- Avoid logos or large patterns.
- Wear minimal makeup, and consider wearing a tinted lip color (interested in getting your makeup done for the shoot? Let us know!)
- It's best to avoid eating a huge meal prior, but please do eat something. I don’t advise you showing up to the session hungry. We don’t want to photograph “hangry” people :)
- Have a pet? Play the violin or a sport? Our questionnaire will help us brainstorm a few ideas before the shoot; be sure to share that information about you.
I’ve scouted out some of the best spots in LA to get lively, vibrant pictures with the best lighting. If there’s a specific place you’d like to be photographed, (like at your art studio) I can work with you to get the best shot.
Can I choose where
to be photographed?
We can always reschedule for a rainy day!
If you have to cancel, however, [You may want to link to a cancellation policy here]
What if weather
becomes an issue?
Do you have a contract?
Yes! You will received the contract through email that will
require you to e-sign prior to paying for a session.
What file format will I receive the pictures in?
You’ll receive a Dropbox link to a file size perfect for online pictures, at 72dpi.
If you’d like to purchase a higher resolution for prints, you can do so for an additional price.
Can I use these pictures for anything else?
Use these pictures anywhere you want to show a vibrant, upbeat you.
Social media, LinkedIn, wherever you’d like.